Wednesday 7 January 2015

                                  

HAIR CARE

PENTENE PUTS BACK WHAT LIFE TAKESOUT

  • Muhammad Rasheed



Pantene is a cleansing shampoo designed to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. It is a new and advanced formula with Amino Pro-Vitamin Complex brings hair to its fullest . Amino acids make up to 90 percent of the hair, however everyday activities such as brushing, blow-drying and even exposure to pollution and sunlight can deplete hair of this essential component. The Pantene Amino Pro-Vitamin formula puts back what life takes out, giving hair the strength and flexibility it needs, leaving it healthy and beautiful.


We all will agree with the fact that at some or other point of time every one of us has suffered the dandruff problems. I am among those who gets dandruff occasionally especially when weather changes or when I get exposed to pollution for a long time. For me one or two washes of a good anti dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders or Pantene removes the dandruff from the scalp and also avoids  reoccurrence. That means I usually suffer from acute dandruff problem in some time interval.
Head and shoulder anti-dandruff is one of the effective shampoos I have used till date which has been able to not only remove the dandruff but also effective in controlling its reoccurrence. It is white in color and has a runny consistency. The packaging is also compact and cute. I personally feel that head and shoulders is harsher on hairs and scalp though it removes my dandruff in just one wash. This shampoo not only removes dandruff but also makes my hair very soft, smooth and shiny. It is directed to use it daily but I use it only when I have dandruff and that too for just one or two washes. People who have severe dandruff problem can use it daily as I feel it’s not as much as harsh like any other anti dandruff shampoos available in market and quite mild and gentle on scalp. A very small quantity is needed for every wash and it also lathers quite well because of the presence of SLS.

Pentene is a great anti-dandruff shampoo which can be used regularly without any hesitation for the people who are suffering from severe and reoccurring dandruff problems. For those suffering from sever dandruff that too occasionally can go for 50ml packs or even small sachets. I love it for its effectiveness of it and will always be using it whenever I will have any dandruff problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment